Join The Bili Project Foundation in the 2018 Skechers Performance LA Marathon!
By popular demand, we have more ways you can participate! If you would like to run for Team Bili or be a sponsor please contact Melissa at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on how you can be a part of our team and how you can set up your fundraising page!
This year there is no charity portal for the race and there is NO registration code, so its EASY! Just click the links below to sign up!
LA BIG 5K:
Date: Saturday, March 17, 2018
Distance: 3.1 miles
Race Start Time: 8:00AM | Bib Pick-Up & Race Day Registration Opens- 6:30AM
Registration Fee: $40 early registration per participant. $45 during marathon weekend.
Fundraising Goal: $350 per participant
Sign Up HERE
Date: Sunday, March 18, 2018
Distance: 26.2 miles
Race Time: 6:30AM – 3:00PM
Registration Fee: $200 per participant
Fundraising Goal: $650 per participant
Sign Up HERE
SKECHERS PERFORMANCE LA MARATHON/LA BIG 5K
Phone: (213) 542-3000
1000 Elysian Park Ave
Los Angeles, CA
DOWNLOAD THE APP HERE! Never miss an update. Available for iPhone and Android.
The Bili Project Foundation will be a participating in the 2018 Skechers Performance LA Marathon! Be a part of an exciting group of BILIevers as they run for one of the best foundations in one of the best marathons in the country.
The Bili Project Foundation is tackling Hepatobiliary cancers which include cancer of the liver, bile ducts and gallbladder. This “catch me if you can” family of cancers is little known, but is among the most lethal types of cancers and hardest to detect. They tend to be fast acting, silent killers. By joining our team, your commitment to run a marathon will raise funds to help promote research to help us detect and treat this disease.
Most patients don’t pick up on symptoms of Hepatobiliary cancers until very late stages. In fact, liver cancer is one of the leading cancer killers.
IT’S TIME TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS!
Over the course of the past year, The Bili Project Foundation has established the world’s first Hepatobiliary Tissue Bank (HBTB) at UCSF, as the groundwork for advancing research in these rare and challenging diseases. The dollars you raise will go towards the ongoing operation of the HBTB, which will allow UCSF to continue to build the inventory of the bank and maintain the currently banked specimens. Your fundraising support will also contribute to new research studies in order to supply Hepatobiliary cancer specimens to the most promising laboratories and investigators to conduct meaningful research.
Interested in being a part of Team Bili? Space is limited, sign up now.
OH, BY THE WAY, WE ALSO LINED UP SOME COOL TEAM PERKS!
- Receive the official 2018 Team Bili Running Shirt
- Special personal thanks on The Bili Project Foundation website
- Opportunity to share your journey to race day on the Foundations’ website
- Help The Bili Project Foundation get one step closer to finding a cure
SPONSOR TEAM BILI
NOT A RUNNER, NOT TO WORRY, THERE ARE OTHER WAYS TO SUPPORT!
If you are not a runner, there are 2 ways to support Bili’s mission of raising awareness for Hepatobiliary cancers and finding early detection and better treatment methods:
1. DONATE: The quick and easy way to donate is to go to our Everyday Hero page HERE and click on a fundraising runner you want to support. Click on the green “give now” box, fill out the requested information and you are done!
2. SPONSOR: For information on sponsorship, please send an email with “Sponsor Team Bili” in the subject to email@example.com.
Sponsors Donating $2,500 and Up:
- Inclusion in our video “Catch me if you Can”, video to capture journey of our runners
- Sponsor names on all clothing (i.e. on the back of T-shirts)
- Printed names/logos on all promotional materials (i.e. T-shirts, give away items, posters, tickets, etc.)
- Website and social media mentions
- Ability to use name association with the Bili Project Foundation for their internal marketing
- Link from our organization’s web pages to sponsor websites.
- Use of event photos for sponsor’s own publications and promotions
- Option to name one runner (we can also find you a runner)
If you would like to run for Team Bili or be a sponsor contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.