Monthly Archive for: ‘January, 2017’
World Cholangiocarcinoma Day is an international effort to raise much-needed awareness of cholangiocarcinoma, a devastating cancer that occurs in the bile ducts in or outside the liver. This poorly understood and under researched disease is increasing in incidence globally – we believe collaboration is the way forward.
The Bili Project Foundation is proud to be a partner in the second ever World Cholangiocarinoma Day in an effort to raise awareness of this silent killer.
WANT TO GET INVOLVED?
Share the global awareness message on social media, and with friends and family.
We need your help to raise much needed awareness of cholangiocarcinoma. Become part of the collective voice of those advocating for patients with this devastating cancer. Join with us in telling the world that cholangiocarcinoma is a cancer that can’t be ignored.
- Many don’t know what cholangiocarcinoma is, and that lack of awarenesss is a major problem.
- Most with cholangiocarcinoma are diagnosed too late for potentially curative surgery – ways to
earlier diagnosis are desperately needed.
- We need to stand together and tell the world that cholangiocarcinoma is a cancer that can’t be ignored.
- We need to talk about cholangiocarcinoma.
- Find out more about cholangiocarcinoma on the pages CCA: The facts and CCA: The statistics
and on the websites of the World Cholangiocarcinoma Day partners listed on the Home page.
Visit wwww.worldcholangiocarcinomaday.org for more information.
*All information courtesy of WorldCholangiocarinomaDay.org