Monthly Archive for: ‘October, 2013’
The Bili Project Foundation will be a ‘Participating Charity’ in the 2014 ASICS LA Marathon! Be a part of the inaugural group to run for one of the best foundations in one of the best marathons in the country.
Interested in being a part of Team Bili? Space is limited, sign up now.
If you would like to run for Team Bili or be a sponsor contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
OH, BY THE WAY, WE ALSO LINED UP SOME COOL TEAM PERKS!
- Raise $1,000 and your registration fee is waived plus receive The Bili Project ASICS LA Marathon Team Shirt
- Special recognition for those who raise above $1,500
- Small group training to help you achieve your race goals
- Access to a private Facebook group to share ideas, coordinate training and make new friends
- Training and fundraising support, including newsletters with important race updates and training tips
- Inclusion in our video – 26.2 miles – video captures the journey of our runners
- Our amazing cheer team will inspire you along the course
- $150 per person
- Refunded race registration fee when $1,000 in fundraising goal is met
- Includes: Training Support, Marathon Entry Fee, Team Shirt and other perks
If you would like to run for Team Bili or be a sponsor contact email@example.com for more information..